Whirlpool Senior Analyst, Engineering in Apodaca, Mexico
Senior Analyst, Engineering
Date: Jan 10, 2019
Location: Apodaca, NLE, MX, 66634
Company: Whirlpool Corporation
Requisition ID: 30288
Whirlpool Corporation is consistently recognized by Fortune Magazine as one of the World’s Most Admired Companies. Our values are the driving force behind everything we do. Respect, integrity, diversity and inclusion, teamwork and the spirit of winning propel our teams to excellence. Get to know us and see what it's like to be part of the world's leading major home appliance company.
Senior Analyst Engineer
Location: CETEC (Apodaca, Nuevo León, MX)
● Develop/ Maintain & Deliver CBOM, EBOM to MBOM for CV, DV and PV in coordination with Process Partners
● Lead selection of Base Models, correctness of Add-Delete and Plan/ Track Specification releases incl Parts, Sub Assemblies and BOM CNs
● Manage consistent BOM knowledge sharing with Project Planner and MFG for MBOM (For Capital Calendar Development, Cost Analysis, Schedule Assessment )
● Plan, Coordinate & Deliver CV, DV & PV Builds including Part by Part Tracking, PO with Vendors and Model Shop Requests incl coordination with Manufacturing/ procurement/ Project Planner
● Support System integrator to develop Build Quality and Schedule Readiness Risk Assessment & Management
● Plan/ Forecast and Track Engineering Expenses for Product Development Projects and share with Project Planner, Systems Integrator & Planning
● Partner with literature personnel to ensure all user guides, literature and labels are managed and updated for production projects
● Support System Integrator/s, Architecture and Planning teams for Engineering Budget Planning plus Tracking and Architecture/ Model Level Analysis
● Project Build activities Predictability, Actual Vs Plan, month by month
● Project Build Budget Predictability, Actual Vs Plan, month by month
Delivers CBOM, EBOM and Pre-Production Builds to support in achieving successful System Integration and Plans & Manage Engg budget.
● A 4-year College degree in Engineering, 3 + years experience.
● Exposure to manufacturing processes and component design for these processes.
● Experience / knowledge on Injection molded / Thermoforming / Thermoformed / extruded plastics parts design and manufacturing is a Plus.
● Strong written, verbal and interpersonal communication English skills are a must.
● Ability to manage time and work effectively while being self-motivated
● Ability to conceive and visualize ideas and concepts from verbal and written instructions; and the ability to articulate ideas and concepts to others
Whirlpool Corporation (NYSE: WHR) is the world’s leading major home appliance company, with approximately $21 billion in annual sales, 92,000 employees and 70 manufacturing and technology research centers in 2017. The company markets Whirlpool, KitchenAid, Maytag, Consul, Brastemp, Amana, Bauknecht, Jenn-Air, Indesit and other major brand names in nearly every country throughout the world.
Job Segment: Engineer, Procurement, Engineering, Operations